Support Cherokee Trail HS while you do your grocery shopping!
This program makes fundraising easy by donating to Cherokee Trail HS based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to Cherokee Trail HS, all you have to do is shop at King Soopers and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in King Soopers Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the King Soopers Community Rewards selection on your digital account. Please Choose...
CHEROKEE TRAIL HIGH SCHOOL PTCO
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Sign in to your digital account.
2. Click on My Account.
3. Click on Community Rewards
4. Enter the name or NPO number LA590 of the organization you wish to support.
5. Select CHEROKEE TRAIL HIGH SCHOOL PTCO from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the King Soopers Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
6. Cherokee Trail HS earns when you shop.
7. Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. King Soopers donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating King Soopers Community Rewards organizations.